Some of you may live in a region where summer is around the corner. This doesn’t seem to be the case in Montreal, but who says we can’t dream? Today’s post is a very belated Spring Look with Colourful Eye Makeup that I created in collaboration with Glow Magazine. They hand picked a few products for me to create a colorful eye makeup look that’s on trend this season.
First, let’s look at the product round up, shall we? Following that, I’ve linked a video tutorial of how to get this bold Spring look.
Spring Look with Colourful Eye Makeup
Spring Look: Colourful Eye Makeup
Products used in the video:
- Shiseido RS 321
- Shiseido RS 318
- NARS China Seas eye shadow duo
- Urban Decay Virgin eye shadow (Naked 1 Palette)
- NARS larger than life eye liner in Rue Bonaparte
- Urban Decay Perversion eye liner
- Marcelle Xtension Plus+ Prolash Growth Complex Mascara
- Shiseido Sheer Eye Zone Corrector
- Estée Lauder concealer
Check out this link for a short interview I had with Glow Magazine about makeup trends.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet