Since I’ve been trying to get back into my uploading schedule of new videos every Monday and Thursday; I noticed that my skincare routine has switched up quite a bit at the moment.
I have combination oily skin which is prone to acne. I say combination because I have been subject to dry flaking along with the oiliness, which frankly, is pretty annoying. My skin is about as bi-polar as the Montreal weather we are currently living.
Anyway, here are the products I have been reaching for in the past month or two along with their uses. I have mentioned everything from lip oil, cleansers, face masks, moisturizers, makeup removers, serums and SPF.
Summer Skincare Routine for Oily Combination Acne Prone Skin
- Michael Todd True Organics Charcoal Detox Cleanser
- Biotherm Biosource Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Melting Gel
- SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF
- Aveeno Smart Essentials daily moisturizer SPF 30
- Dermalogica skin smoothing cream
- Simple Eye Make-Up Remover Pads
- L’Oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar Solution
- Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Biologique Recherche P50W
- Tarte Maracuja Oil
- Clarins HydraQuenchCream Normal to Dry Skin
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil
- Lotus Aroma Soothing Mask Green Clay
- Ren Glycolic Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
- Biologique Recherche Masque Vivant (review here)
What are your go to skincare products for the summer time?
This post contains PR sample(s) sent for editorial consideration. There are affiliate links used above.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet