The Pixi Beauty MatteLast Liquid Lip claims to provide full-on colour, all day wear while hydrating. These are the winner of the Cosmopolitan beauty Awards of the UK in 2017.
Big claims for matte liquid lipstick, which as beauty lovers know, are usually quite drying, sometimes cracking and uncomfortable to wear. Furthermore, many lip products break down with food and drink, along with wear throughout the day.
The shades I’m swatching in the video below:
- Au Naturelle find here
- Matte Beige find here
- Pastel Petal find here
- Really Rose find here
- Evening Rose find here
PIXI BEAUTY MatteLast Liquid Lip
- Extremely longwearing & comfortable, infused with rosehip oil
- Quickly sets to a matte veil while leaving lips hydrated
- Colours are universally flattering and wearable
- Colour applies smoothly and uniformly in a single stroke
- Unique Pixi Petal applicator provides even and precise application
- Not tested on animals
- Paraben free
- Prep: Gently exfoliate lips to smooth and condition
- Apply: Outline lips with the point of the applicator. Apply a thin layer to clean bare lips, allowing colour to set.
My thoughts on the PIXI BEAUTY MatteLast Liquid Lip
I reach for them often when I go to work. They are comfortable and longwearing and are lightly scented with rose hip oil, one of the moisturising ingredients.
I sometimes carry a gloss to top them after I’ve worn them for a few hours and they have started to fade. The shades are flattering. My personal favourites are Really Rose and Matte Beige.
The only shade I did not receive, which I’m not sure is a UK exclusive, is Prettiest Pink.
I’m obliged to wear neutrals, pinks and reds for my airline job and I like a product that stays in place and is flattering as I’m speaking with passengers on a daily basis. I tend to look for lip products that are long-wearing or lip staining and do not fade on the corners of the mouth. Uncomfortable formulas that crack or make my lips feel tight are pet-peeves of mine.
Have you tried the PIXI BEAUTY MatteLast Liquid Lip?
This post contains PR sample(s) sent for editorial consideration.
Please share and like if you enjoyed this postTweet